Effective January 1, 2022 our rates will be increasing to the following…
30 minutes – $74.00
45 minutes – $91.00
60 minutes – $103.00
75 minutes – $126.00
90 minutes – $148.00
**TAXES INCLUDED IN PRICE**
**Please Note: We can not change the price on Noterro’s online booking system until January 1st. If you have already booked online or are looking to book online your email confirmation will have the current rates. Please note that any appointments after January 1st will be charged at the new rates, regardless, of when they are booked. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause**
We appreciate your continued business and loyalty to our clinic.
Stay tuned for our NEW LOYALTY PROGRAM starting in early 2022.
We are happy to announce that we are open for business. Rest assured that we will continue to follow all health and safety protocols to ensure everyone’s safety. We will continue to monitor the situation and should any changes be implemented by the government we will pass the information along to you. Thank you all for your continued support and for placing your trust in our clinic.
Please familiarize yourself with these protocols before booking and attending your appointment:
- Appointments are required, no walk ins. Please refrain from visiting the office to book appointments or if looking for information. We ask that you call instead
- Clients that are not feeling well are encouraged to stay home and reschedule their appointment
- Screening questions will be asked when booking appointments and again before the start of your appointment
- Wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the office and again when leaving
- Safely cover coughs and sneezes
- Arrive no sooner then 10 minutes before your appointment time
- Refrain from bringing others to your appointment
- A protective shield has been added to the desk where you check in for your appointment
- Practice social distancing – If someone is at the desk already, please wait until that person is done before approaching
- Contactless payment methods ONLY (TAP feature now available) NO CASH
- We will be emailing receipts – Please ensure we have correct email address on file
- RMT’s are wearing PPE for your protection
- Clients will be asked to sign a COVID 19 Questionnaire and Agreement before treatment
- We have assigned client and staff specific washrooms
- We have increased cleaning and sanitation throughout the office and in the treatment rooms
- If you are waiting for someone, please wait in your car or in the hallway while keeping proper distance from others
These are all temporary measures and as things evolve, we will update you. Should you have any questions or concerns, please, do not hesitate to ask us. Our main goal, as always, is to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients and staff.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we navigate through this new normal! We really do have the best clients and we look forward to seeing you all soon!!
We currently have positions available for Registered Massage Therapists.
Full & Part Time Positions Available.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com