Therapeutic Massage Counsel (TMC) provides a balance between medically applied Massage Therapy and a relaxing atmosphere, simultaneously promoting ultimate health.
Our Registered Massage Therapists (RMT’s) are carefully selected professionals trained in highly effective techniques in order to facilitate healing on a person-to-person basis.
“Many of us pay more attention and spend more money to keep our vehicles in prime shape than we do to keep ourselves in optimal condition.” ~Naomi Baker
Massage Therapy is a drug-free, cost-effective solution to so many of our body’s issues.
Encouraging you to allow our RMT’s to be a part of your health solution, it’s our distinct pleasure to be a part of keeping our community healthy.
New, existing and past clients are always welcome!
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries (Carpal Tunnel, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS), back, neck, repetitive strain injuries … )
- Predisposed Genetic Disorders (Scoliosis, Disc Dysfunction, Arthritis, TMJ Dysfunction …)
- Pregnancy and Infant Treatments
- Recurring Injuries/Pain (Migraines, Head Aches …)
- Disabilities (MS, Lupus, Scleroderma…)
- Preventative Care
Massage Therapy is effective for countless problems within the body, it is not possible to list them all. Enquire today whether Massage Therapy can benefit you!
We even come to you –Ask Us!
Michelle Grills, Owner
Melissa Eason, RMT, Therapist Manager
Ashley Symington, RMT
Michelle Greville, RMT
Sara Hanson, RMT
Cheryl McReynolds, Reflexologist
Lynn Thomas, Administrator