Some things you may want to ask your Insurance Company:
- Do you need a Doctor’s referral?
- Do they allow Electronic Claims Submission from the provider (us, TMC)?
- Is there anything you need to do in order to get E-Claims started?
- Is there a yearly deductible on the plan?
- What amount of coverage do you have per visit?
- Do they pay the clinic directly or do they pay you directly?
If you have recently switched to Manulife Financial, please contact our office for complete steps to obtain a most smooth transition 519.753.2959.
Special Note: Employees in the GEDSB are switching to Manulife Financial in the very near future.
We value each and every one of our patients!
We focus on everyone within their individuality which is why we need to ensure we have up-to-date information for everyone ‘Experiencing Professional Results’ at TMC!
There are many systems we utilize within TMC to secure the most safe and efficient experience for everyone. Two of these systems directly involve our patients; Online Booking and Personal Health Documentation.
Each and every patient is required by law to complete the Health History Intake form
Complete our new patient health history form click here.
Book now, click here.
New Loyalty Alerts!
Sign up for our daily texts with last minute appointments available. Many of these appointments will have random specialized prices stated within the text!
**Text alerts can only be signed up manually
Contact Us for more information!